AWS Community Day South Asia 2021 - Cloud Dev @ 10

 


Thank you so to Suman uncle for inviting me to talk as part of AWS Community Day South Asia 2021.

This was my first presentation in a conference and I was very excited as well as nervous. Suman uncle gave me all the comfort for me to do well.

The whole day I had not attended online classes. I was preparing and setting up backdrop on the tripod, ring light, logitech camera and lavalier microphone.

My talk went very well until our 100 mbps network dropped down to 2 or 3 mbps for sometime 😟
The issue got resolved very well. 

I got very much encouraged after seeing the comments from the viewers and happily went to my Tennis class.






Suman uncle has ordered these gifts through Amazon and the next day of conference I was waiting to receive my gifts.
Wow, I got 
Logitech G502 Hero High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, Logitech G335 Wired Gaming Headset for PC and Zebronics ZEB-JUKE BAR 3500.




You can view the video in my youtube channel - Cloud Dev at 10
Like, Share and Subscribe 

The day long AWS Community Day South Asia 2021 - Track 1  


Comments

  1. Good start... Keep going da thangam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! It would be a great experience to join this conference. Learn from the best DevOps course in Delhi to build your career as a DevOps Engineer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new look at iPad Air

A New Look At iPad Pro 2020